10 Inspiring Quotes on Leadership
Here’s 10 inspiring quotes on leadership that we really like:
- A true leader is one who is humble enough to admit their mistakes.
- A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.
- A leader is someone who demonstrates what’s possible.
- Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position.
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.
- Great leaders don’t set out to be a leader…they set out to make a difference. It’s never about the role – always about the goal.
- Character matters; leadership descends from character.
- Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure the impact lasts in your absence.
- To lead people, walk behind them.