Shaw Systems is a national software development company that has an established record of solid financial performance and an excellent reputation for providing quality products. We are seeking a motivated individual to work as a Data Integration Analyst with our credit-based financial software products that run on multiple platforms. This position will be responsible for supporting client testing and validation phases during product implementations. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in the banking, lending, leasing, collections or recovery software or a similar industry.
- Analyze, document and guide client validation processes
- Able to manage multiple tasks concurrently when priorities are provided
- Ability to examine Java and SSIS formats for purposes of data integration
- Provide high level technical analysis and comparison of data from different sources
- Design and implement test analytics to support data conversion
- Support data conversion test cycles, and assist with issue resolution
- Communicate with customer SMEs to provide technical expertise in support of validation process
- Bachelor’s degree, or four years of related work experience may substitute for bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Integration and Reporting Services, T-SQL
- Demonstrable skill in developing complex SQL queries, scripts, views, and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of interfaces
- Loan Operations or financial internal audit/risk background a plus
- Testing/QA experience may be helpful
- Should have the ability to analyze and resolve issues independently
- Able to ‘think outside the box’
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Willing to travel to client sites as necessary
Please mail, fax, or email your resume to:
Shaw Systems Associates, Inc.
808 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23236