Shaw Systems is a national software development company that has an established record of solid financial performance and an excellent reputation for providing quality products. We are seeking a motivated individual to work as a Lead UI Developer with our credit-based financial software products that run on multiple platforms.
We are looking for a Lead UI Developer in our movement to the Cloud, Continuous Integration & Delivery, and DevOps practices. This role would provide hands on engineering to build capabilities which support multiple Agile software delivery teams and their platform needs. This is a hands-on, UI development role working with functioning scrum teams. This individual would also guide and mentor developers on UI frameworks, architecture, UI/UX design, web services and APIs, and automated testing.
- Develop and design a UI architecture strategy, roadmap and provide architecture guidance
- Develop and design UI solutions using industry standard UI frameworks
- Develop and design UI testing solutions in partnership with QA automation engineers
- Evaluate new technologies and trends
- Deliver high quality solutions and products
- Work alongside other architects and developers in a high-performance results driven team
- 7+ years’ experience designing, architecting and implementing UI solutions and frameworks
- 3+ years’ experience with AngularJS
- 5+ years’ experience in design, developing, unit testing and integrating with API/web service (REST) or micro-services
- Experience integrating a web based front-end with a Java service layer using Spring MVC, Spring Boot or AJAX calls
- Experience using automated testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Junit, etc.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience building and integrating complex user interfaces for enterprise java applications
- At least 5 years’ experience in Agile practice and deep understanding of Agile SDLC
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work on a regular basis
- Works well in a team environment. Team consists of local and remote members
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience with distributed cloud architecture and implementations, specifically Azure services.
- 5+ years’ experience AngularJS or React.
- Experience with UI/UX concepts and strategies.
- Experience using API design and documentation tools such as Swagger, Postman or SoapUI.
- 2+ years’ experience with CI/CD.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Java Web developer preferably in a senior role.
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related field required.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com