Shaw Systems is a national software development company that has an established record of solid financial performance and an excellent reputation for providing quality products.
We are seeking a motivated individual to work as a Strategic Account Manager with our credit-based financial software products that run on multiple platforms. This position will be responsible for establishing a trusted partnership with enterprise accounts and ensuring they receive the full value of Shaw’s products and services.
Success in this position requires exceptional account management skills and a passion for helping others achieve results. A successful candidate is optimistic, empathetic and constantly looking for opportunities to improve systems, process and results. The ideal candidate will have in depth experience in the finance, banking or loan servicing industry and understand the complex aspects of software that supports the life of a loan through SDLC.
- Develop close working relationships with both Technical staff and Sr. Management within Enterprise accounts. Understand both the challenges their accounts face and the goals they want to achieve
- Provide a holistic view of the customer account and proactively identify areas where expansion opportunities exist, and product value can be maximized
- Manage multiple contacts within a client business and formulate highly impactful organization-wide recommendations
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other technical departments at Shaw Systems to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Become an expert in Shaw Systems portfolio of business offerings
- Professionally assess the client’s request and guide them to the most beneficial solution for them and Shaw Systems
- Document customer product feedback to help shape our product roadmap
- Stay current on company and industry technologies
- Perform other duties and project as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business
- Six years’ experience in an account management role supporting large enterprise customers, preferably in the financial, loan servicing, or related industry
- Proven track record of managing customer expectations and ensuring the highest level of customer loyalty
- Ability to engage meaningfully with subject matter experts in the following areas:
- Financial Services Systems
- Loan Servicing Systems
- Understands and can articulate the product line and architecture
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects under tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Track record of exceeding quota and goals for account growth and retention
- Ability to articulate technical issues in a meaningful way to both team and executive level
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org