What is cloud services?
It’s a hosting service that’s provided to customers via multiple connected servers that make up a cloud, as opposed to being provided by a single server or virtual server.
Why should you select cloud hosting?
There are many benefits of cloud hosting services including:
- Reduced IT costs
- Increased security of information
- Increased collaboration among employees
- Access to automatic updates of the latest technology
- Less time to recover information in the event of a disaster
- Environmentally friendly, using only the server space you need
- Minimal project start-up costs and predictable ongoing operating expenses
What does Shaw offer?
Shaw offers enterprise-level financial software as a cloud hosted SaaS solution. Banks, credit unions, and financial services companies can leverage the same proven lending, collections, and recovery software while avoiding the traditional expense of software licenses, hardware, deployment, system management, and maintenance fees.
We’ve partnered with SunGard Availability Services to provide information systems that are secure and protected at all times. SunGard invented the business of disaster recovery and they’re the leading provider of information availability solutions.
Our experienced team members will guide you through the implementation to achieve cost savings and a better solution for your business. The cloud has a silver lining after all. Will you join us in the cloud?
For more information about Cloud Services, please contact us at 804.272.3800 or email email@example.com.