- http://shellzglamour.com/\"http:\/\/shellzglamour.com\/cart\/\ Do you need to upgrade to a newer release of your Shaw software?
- http://griggsandco.com/45336-femara-uk-buy.html Are you missing out on significant IT and business functionality if you don’t upgrade?
- christian dating poker player Does your in-house staff lack the bandwidth to make the upgrade a reality in the foreseeable future?
https://jjsolarservices.com/22681-dte43494-speed-dating-northern-california.html The Shaw Resource Solutions team will leverage our upgrades and conversions expertise in combination with our proven project methodology to make your upgrade a reality. In addition, our flexible delivery options provide a competitive pricing model, and the involvement of our senior leadership guarantees a superior project resolution.
Included in our upgrade methodology is an operational analysis and business decomposition review. We believe upgrades offer the ideal time to review our clients? current business procedures and compare those to industry best practices. We want to ensure that you are maximizing the operational capabilities of your Shaw software while minimizing workarounds and manual processes.
Our upgrade methodology involves the following project phases, working hand-in-hand with our client partners:
- Operational analysis and business decomposition
- Project plan development
- Project management
- Test script development
- Test plan development
- Upgrade coding
- Interface analysis and coding
- Unit testing
- Client testing phase support
- Mock and live conversion support
- User and technical training
- Post-upgrade conversion support
We offer a range of delivery options designed to minimize project costs and work within your project comfort zone, including:
- Remote turnkey delivery (vSo)
- Onsite and remote dedicated project resources
- Blended delivery model
Let us reduce your delivery costs and improve your Shaw return on investment so you can focus your resources on advancing your core competencies in the marketplace.