Virtual Services Option (vSo)
Shaw Resource Solutions Virtual Services Option (vSo) is designed to transfer the technical aspects of your conversion, upgrade, or enhancement retrofit project from your team to our team. This remote consulting option allows us to engage services more quickly, focus efforts on your specific requirements, expedite delivery schedules, and eliminate costly travel expenses.
By utilizing vSo your institution can realize the following project benefits:
- Reduce the number of internal resources required for project delivery
- Reduce internal IT management and project management burden
- Direct internal business and IT resources to other critical projects
- Shift the burden of project planning and technology implementation to Shaw
- Gain increased cost control and project planning predictability
- Eliminate significant on-site consulting expenses associated with our standard delivery method
Utilizing our vSo methodology, Shaw Resource Solutions will draw on the extensive expertise of our Client Services and Product Team resources to analyze your current system from a business and technical perspective, determine the optimal project approach, compile code, deploy, unit test, update documentation, and deliver a successful solution.
Best of all, we will Guarantee a Delivery Date and a Fixed Price for this service!
The following project phases are included in our vSo delivery:
- Project management
- Coding adjustments and tuning of existing interfaces
- Unit and regression testing
- Project turnover/retrofit support
- User and technical training
- 10 days of post-implementation support
The following are optional delivery solutions:
- Client test phase support
- Mock and live conversion support
- Extended post-implementation support
Shaw Resource Solutions help you achieve your goals and get the most from your Shaw lending systems solution!