Five Fun DIY Easter Projects
Check out our list of five fun DIY Easter projects to make this upcoming Easter holiday:
- Dying Easter Eggs with Shaving Cream – A simple way to make really cute dyed Easter eggs using shaving cream and food coloring.
- Easter Bunny Ball Toss Activity – A fun Easter activity to make for kids using cardboard boxes and paint or markers and plastic Easter eggs.
- Marshmallow Peeps Craft: Easter Centerpiece – A cute and cheap Easter centerpiece made from Marshmallow Peeps, decorative glass, a vase, and some flowers. You can get these items from the Dollar Tree or use items you already have at home.
- Easter Egg Bouquet – Another easy and low-cost centerpiece for Easter that uses a vase, plastic Easter eggs, wooden skewers, and ribbon.
- The Easiest DIY Easter Egg Wreath – A super easy wreath made with plastic Easter eggs, pipe cleaners, a hot glue gun, and a wire wreath frame.
From all of us at Shaw Systems, we wish you a Happy Easter!
Interested in our loan servicing software? Shaw invites you to experience the knowledge, service, and expertise that others have known since 1967 at Shaw Systems. Please don’t hesitate to call us if we can be of assistance. You can reach us at 713.782.7730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.