Five Healthy Recipes for Your Sweet Tooth
Here are five healthy recipes for your sweet tooth:
- Banana sushi rollups – This is an easy and quick sweet snack to make, pack in a lunch, or take on the go.
- Fruit leather – Use just about any kind of fruit to make homemade fruit leather. You can make a large batch of fruit leather and freeze it to eat later.
- Fruit sushi – If you like fruit and sushi combine them in this sweet treat.
- No-Bake Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies – This recipe requires only a few ingredients and you can freeze it for later.
- Frozen Chocolate Banana – This is another simple and quick healthy snack or dessert. Peel a banana, dip it in melted milk chocolate or dark chocolate, and freeze it until chocolate has hardened.