PaymentVision and Shaw Offer an Integrated Payment Solution
PaymentVision is an integrated payment solution for the Shaw Collections and Retail System; providing auto dealers and finance companies with the ability to accept agent-assisted, web, and IVR payments into their loan servicing and collections workflow, while keeping the systems outside of PCI scope. With these new tools, Shaw Systems users can increase productivity, maintain compliance, and deliver better service to borrowers.
Highlights of PaymentVision payment processing include:
- Hosted Tokenization enables finance companies to collect payments from within the Shaw Collections system without exposing long-term or short-term memory to card or bank account data.
- Integrated Card Authorization enables agents to send card authorization requests from within the Shaw Collections system and receive a response while the customer is present or on the phone.
- Bank Account Verification enables agents to verify that a bank account is open and in good standing prior to enrolling it in a payment arrangement.
- Retail Externalization File Interface enables self-service account inquires and payments via the web and Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Periodic Payments File Interface automatically loads payment activity into the Shaw Collections system every 15 minutes to flag accounts, update net payoff balances, and remove accounts from the dialer.
- Monetary Posting File Interface automatically posts payments and returns to the Shaw Retail system.
- Open Payment Gateway enables finance companies to bring their own bank or merchant account provider many times resulting in no hold, no reserve next day funding.