Shaw Connections Workshop Brings Together Clients, Alliance Partners, and Shaw Experts
Business and technology professionals from around the country gathered in Austin April 14-17 for Shaw Connections Workshop. Attendees from companies such as Ally Financial, Frost Bank, Wells Fargo, Zions Bank, and CIT convened at the historic Driskill Hotel to learn how to optimize their Shaw financial software products and services.
Here are some of the featured breakout session topics at the Shaw Connections Workshop:
- Leveraging the Enhancements in the Latest Product Releases
- What Can the Cloud Do for You?
- COMMERCIAL, RETAIL, & COLLECTIONS Regulatory Overview
- Manage Your Portfolio with SPECTRUM
- COLLECTIONS Architecture and Telephony
- Understanding the Consumer Side of Commercial Loans
- Empowering Your Dealers with DEALER WORKBENCH Web Portal
Shaw Alliance Partners NeuAnalytics, Debt Resolve, PayNearMe, Convey, FSSI, CMSI, and van Wagenen Financial Services provided attendees with insights into a wide array of complementary servicing and collections/recovery solutions.
“With direct access to Shaw experts, fellow attendees, and Shaw Alliance Partners, participants learned how to get the most out of their Shaw products,” said Chief Operating Officer Cyndy Stone.