The tools you need to service your customers from start to finish.
Shaw offers loan servicing software that handles everything from originations and servicing to collections and reporting. We offer seamless support for the needs of the borrower, dealer, internal staff, and management.
Shaw has a customer management system that allows you to provide great customer service at a low cost. Access our user-friendly software from anywhere using a browser. Service loans quickly and efficiently while minimizing risk to your lending operations. Our loan servicing software reduces cost, generates revenue, makes you competitive in an increasingly changing landscape, and positions you for growth.
We’ll help you automate and consolidate lending processes so you can boost your efficiency and reduce transaction costs. No matter what kind of loan servicer you are, (bank, credit union, auto lender, peer-to-peer lender, etc.) you must provide excellent customer value and minimize risk. With our lending services and integrated technology solutions, Shaw can help you deliver top-quality customer service.
Shaw’s loan servicing software offers many other benefits including:
- Delivery through hosted cloud services or on-site license
- Real-time and nightly queue assignments for account management and customer service
- Pop-up notifications for borrower dealer, account and collateral status information
- User-defined borrower, loan/line and collateral activity tracking
- Full delinquency management capabilities including tracking collections and recoveries
- Unlimited loan/line product definitions and fee/expense capabilities
- Monthly automated credit bureau reporting and borrower statements
- Automated and on demand ACH processing
Shaw provides a clear advantage to the lending community through automation, technology, and integration with value-added industry partners. Consumer finance organizations can gain business faster and at a lower cost with our solution. Expanding customer relationships with competitive offerings, while managing risk, increases our clients’ competitive advantage.