CREDITSTREAM provides a database to address your centralized credit portfolio management needs. The client/server design allows the information to be centralized so anyone needing access to the information is using the same data. The information in both the CREDITSTREAM pipeline and tracking components are available for centralized credit portfolio management. Custom reports for centralized credit portfolio management can be created from the database using tools such as Crystal Reports® or Microsoft® Access.
Centralized Credit Portfolio Management
- Time required to approved deals
- Time required to board deals to an accounting system after the deal is approved
- Deals lost, why, and to whom.
- Regulatory reporting on approved (but not boarded) commitments
- Number of deal in the pipeline by type (useful for resource allocation)