Shaw Systems offers a state-of-the-art loan servicing software solution. We are a respected leader in this space with over four decades of experience. Our loan servicing solution manages every aspect of the loan servicing life-cycle through customer service, delinquency management, recovery, and placement. Our fully integrated loan servicing system offers seamless support for the needs of the borrower, dealer, internal staff, and management.
Shaw supports a myriad of consumer loan servicing software products with integrated features to automate processes and navigate the dynamic credit landscape. We support loans, lines of credit, direct/indirect, floor plan, commitments, securitization, and insurance/products.
Loan Servicing Software
- 360-degree view of every customer relationship
- Modern web-based application
- Data-driven real-time agile technology
- Tools for managing the account life-cycle
- Real-time and nightly queue assignments
- Pop-up account alerts
- User-defined role-based screens and checklists
The workflow features within the loan servicing software facilitate account life-cycle automation and streamline processes.
These items include:
- Account-level views and status information
- Workflow tasks and forms/workgroups/dashboards
- Queuing assignments and follow-up
- Checklists and pilot pop-up alerts
- Customer and account status information
- Vendor assignment/document processing
This system feature handles process flows that are both linear and branching. Processes which include account selection, smart data-entry, and follow-up can be automated with user-defined selections. Common workflow automation areas include:
- Customer service
- Dispute processing
- Extensions/due date change
Shaw Systems’ full-featured loan servicing system accommodates every phase of an account’s life cycle for welcome calls/letters, customer service, dispute tracking, collections, and recovery. Shaw can manage multiple account types including associated insurance, voluntary protection products, collateral, and related borrowers.
Our clients are able to provide the highest level of customer service, track disputes, and manage the entire distressed debt lifecycle. Our loan servicing software solution enables the targeting of dollars at risk and identifies trends all while maintaining the customer relationship.
- Collection strategy consulting
- Automated document management
- Payment integration tools and partners (ACH, Debit, CC, Mobile, IVR, Text)
- Predictive and analytic auto dialer integration
- Promise tracking and reporting
- Automated and on-demand payment processing
Shaw provides automation and sophisticated features for focusing on vital needs which occur in the later periods of receivables management. Growing delinquencies are driving organizations to restructure their strategies. Our loan servicing solution will maximize your recoveries by targeting risk, improving process flows, and effectively managing agency relationships.
Shaw incorporates full financial accounting post-charge-off including payments, fees/expenses, and commissions. Shadow accounting is available to retain the current contract with the customer as well as the book balance. Workflow automation provides more power to create and modify decision strategies and direct internal resources.
- Workflow - bankruptcy, repossession, legal proceedings, skip tracing, etc.
- Post-charge-off shadow accounting and restructuring features
- Support for behavioral analytic integration
- Shadow and book balance accounting
- Collection agency management
- Sophisticated reporting workbench