Retail Loan Management Software for Auto Dealers
Our retail loan management software system for auto dealers provides all the tools needed to serve your dealers and their borrowers with adaptable loan products. Many different loan types can be processed, including both add-on and simple interest loans. Complete transaction history is maintained for each loan, line, and dealer.
New loan processing is faster since many fields can be defaulted. Our retail loan management software provides tools to serve dealers and their borrowers with adaptable loan products. We build our retail loan management software for auto dealers and the auto finance industry to fit your needs. We offer all-in-one software to fit your businesses needs now and in the future. Our retail loan management software will grow with your business helping you meet changing consumer demands. We understand that flexibility is important as well as having the ability to offer unique product features. Auto dealers can obtain business faster and at a lower cost with Shaw Systems’ software supporting them. If you’d like to know how to increase your competitive advantage or learn more about our retail loan servicing software for auto dealers, just click the “Free Demo” or “Questions” button below and let us know how we can help you.
Loan data ties individual loans to a dealer, determining such functions as:
- Processing methods
- Accrual rates
- Total amount to be earned by the dealer
- Holdback amount
- Recourse amount for that loan
More features include:
- The dealer reserve account may be automatically credited with any available funds via ACH.
- The available amount of each reserve type will be calculated for each dealer daily.
- Complete transaction history is maintained for each loan, line, and dealer.
- The dealer may choose to participate in insurance policy premiums for a loan.
- There’s an extensive list of dealer reports that are created by the system.
- Chargeback options are variable on upfront loans by dealer and loan.
- Browser-based real time processing and full-backdating.