Things That Set Us Apart From Competitors
We all have our ‘sweet spot’ and things that set us apart from the competition. Of course, in many ways we’re similar to the competion, we’re a software company that sells loan servicing software to many different businesses and industries like banks, auto dealers, and credit unions. On the other hand, there are many things that set us apart from the competition that are completely our own. These things make us unique because you most likely won’t find exactly what we have with another company. We can help your business decrease risk, increase automation, reduce expenses, and improve efficiency.
There are many things that set us apart from competitors, here’s a short list of what we think are the most important things that set us apart:
- We’ve stood the test of time. We’re a reliable software company that’s been in business for almost 50 years.
- Our family atmosphere has created longevity in our staff. Most of our staff have been with the company for 10+ and some 20+ years.
- We have a good mix of technical people and business people in our company, which isn’t something you find with most technology companies.
- Our software is web-based and scalable from a volume standpoint, meaning it can grow with your business.
- Our software is integrated with a lot of other industry known software products. Also, our messaging and web services can talk to your other systems inside your business. We can easily connect to other systems in your company using the latest technology.
More About Shaw Systems
Shaw Systems has been a pioneer in automating the lending industry since 1967. Over 300 clients in eight countries have benefited from using our software products. Our integrated solutions leverage existing applications to provide automation and flexibility while lowering costs. Shaw clients work smarter across all portfolios and manage customer-centric relationships and decisions. North America’s top financial institutions, including a vast number of auto finance leaders, use Shaw products and services. Our client base includes banks, captive finance companies, credit unions, and specialty lenders.