This is a roundup of industry news and links for the week of May 20th that have informed, entertained, and inspired us.
Here’s our weekly roundup of industry news:
- Fintech Revenue to More than Double by 2024 – A new study from Juniper Research expects fintech revenue will grow 59 percent over the next five years. The digital technology research and consulting firm predicted fintech revenue to increase from $263 billion this year to $638 billion in 2024.
- Shaw Welcomes Danette Hughes – Shaw Systems is growing again! Shaw welcomes Danette Hughes to the Richmond office as a Business Systems Analyst. In this role, Danette will report to Rachel Negron and will be working on SPECTRUM.
- Shaw Systems Partners with Palinode – We are excited to welcome Palinode to the Shaw family of partners. Palinode, a compliance and productivity software company, recently became an alliance partner of Shaw Systems.
- Shaw Welcomes Shital Dave – Shaw Systems is growing again! Shaw welcomes Shital Dave to the Richmond office as a Software Developer. In this role, Shital will report to Michael Keeley and will be working on SPECTRUM.
- Regulatory Compliance Update May 2019 – We have reviewed the Compliance News for April 2019. Congress has been in holiday for their traditional Spring holiday. The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) proposed changes to the Bank Call Report and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation has proposed changes to the rules covering jointly owned accounts.