This is a roundup of industry news and links for the week of May 27th that have informed, entertained, and inspired us.
Here’s our weekly roundup of industry news:
- We look forward to seeing you at the NAF Non-Prime Auto Financing Conference June 5th-7th in Plano, Texas in booth #13. If you would like to schedule time with us, send an email to Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org or Justin at email@example.com.
- Stages of Implementation Management – Implementing a new software system into a business environment can be an arduous task. Companies purchasing new systems are in search of software solutions that cannot be satisfied by their existing provider.
- Join us in Tucson! Save $300 when you register early! #shawsystems2020
- Five phases of FinTech (2005-2027) – “Three years ago, I blogged about three phases of FinTech. Three years later, I can expand on that theme and talk about five phases of FinTech. The five phases of FinTech are (dates are rough guide):Disruption (2005-2014)
- What the Future of Fintech Looks Like – Fintech has been a “hot” sector for quite some time now. Last year, the global funding in the sector rose to US $111.8 billion, up 120 per cent from $50.8 billion in 2017.