Looking Back: Shaw Highlights From 2021Shaw Systems has remained the trusted leader in loan servicing for over 50 years. We aim to be our client’s total loan servicing software solution and provide them with the best quality service in the industry. We offer the tools our clients need to service their borrowers, providing automation, flexibility, and lower costs. In 2021, Shaw renewed its focus on providing the highest quality software code available in the loan servicing marketplace. This focus was seen and appreciated by Shaw’s valued clients.
In addition to a focus on quality, Shaw continues to innovate in the form of new integrations and products our clients need. Some of our top highlights from 2021 include the following:
Spectrum Xpress: Spectrum Xpress is an out-of-the-box, hosted solution that is pre-configured, cost-effective, and quickly deployed. It lets your company start managing your new lines and loans right away. You can be live in 90 days, saving your company the time and money associated with configuring a system.
- PayNearMe - We are expanding our partnership with PayNearMe to offer lenders electronic bill payment options that meet the needs of every consumer segment.
- IRepo - Shaw’s integration with iRepo allows Shaw users to manage repossession assignment in real-time, staying in the Shaw Spectrum application.
- Aspect Dialer - Shaw’s Aspect Dialer integration allows Shaw users to utilize all the functionality available with Aspect, without having to navigate between a dialer toolbar and the servicing application. All interactions are done in real-time.
- WalkMe - Shaw’s integration with WalkMe allows customers to help users perform common tasks with the assurance that processes are done correctly. The integration also allows our lending clients to document the exact process expected to be followed for any given task in the system.
- Heading into 2022, Shaw expects to add interfaces with ACI and SpeedPay for new and existing clients.
Compliance: Shaw is proud to announce the completion of our SOC 2 Type 1 certification in 2021. This certification represents the continued effort to meet the technical and regulatory expectations of our clients. Shaw expects to complete our SOC 2 Type 2 certification in Q2 of 2022.
Dedicated Development Team: The lending landscape moves fast. To better meet the development requirements of our most technically savvy clients, Shaw now deploys dedicated development teams. These teams work exclusively with a single client, delivering customized enhancements to their environment with the assurances of all the quality and testing provided by our process.
Cloud Growth: Shaw’s Cloud offering continues to transform our business, and the business of our clients. 90% of new sales are hosted in Shaw’s cloud. To better meet the demand and ever-increasing expectations of our Cloud clients, Shaw is rapidly expanding our Enterprise Operations Command Center. Our group of experts allows Shaw to be the complete hosting provider for our clients’ applications, supporting uptime and integrations alike.
If you’d like to learn more about how Shaw Systems can help you, email us at email@example.com.