Shaw Resource Solutions
Shaw Resource Solutions leverages our 50+ years of industry experience in commercial and consumer loan operations, collections and recovery, and auto finance combined with our senior leadership, and flexible delivery models to help you create new strategic opportunities. We will focus our subject matter expertise to improve your operational efficiencies and deliver an improved customer experience.
Consulting Project Types
- Implementations and Upgrades
- Integrations Design and Development
- Management Reporting Design and Development
- Operational Best Practices Assessments
- Staff Augmentation – Operational and Special Projects support
- User and Technical Training
- Workflow Design, Development, and Automation
Remote Workforce Delivery Option
Remote Workforce Delivery Option is designed to transfer the technical aspects of your project from your team to our team. This remote consulting option allows us to engage key product experts when needed, focus efforts on your specific requirements, expedite delivery schedules, and reduce your overall project costs.
By utilizing our Remote Workforce Delivery Option, our clients realize the following project benefits:
- Reduce the number of internal resources required for project delivery
- Reduce internal IT management and project management burden
- Direct internal business and IT resources to other critical projects
- Shift the burden of project delivery to Shaw
- Gain increased cost control and project planning predictability
Best of all, we guarantee a delivery date and a fixed price for this service!
Operational Best Practices Assessments
Developed from many years of experience working with some of the largest and most innovative financial institutions, Shaw’s Best Practices Assessment is an evaluation of your lending operations designed to ensure that you’re maximizing your investment in your Shaw application. We’ll identify reporting and workflow gaps, operational redundancies, manual processes, and other areas where your Shaw application can help you improve business and IT productivity and improve your customers' experience.
Incorporated in our Best Practices Assessment are the following:
- Analyze existing operational procedures and compare to industry best practices
- Identify manual and automated processes that could be supported by existing Shaw functionality
- Identify unused Shaw functionality that can provide positive business and IT impacts
- Prepare a project summary detailing challenges, opportunities, and recommendations
Implementations and Upgrades
We will leverage our expertise and proven project methodology to make your implementation or upgrade project successful.
Our project methodology involves the following project phases:
- Operational analysis and business and technical decomposition
- Project management
- QA strategy and support
- Coding – data conversion and integration points
- Mock and live conversion support
- User and technical training
- Post-production support
Workflow and queue automation cannot be purchased in a software package but are rather learned and developed through years of hands-on industry experience and institutional knowledge. Banks and financial institutions vying for market share in today’s competitive business environment are considering every possible alternative to streamline business processes, improve profitability, and customer experience. Every contact must be seamless and add value to both your customer and your company. To meet this goal, financial institutions are reengineering workflow processes to make their customer interactions as seamless as possible.
Our automation experts can analyze your current workflow and queue processes, compare those processes to industry best practices, and design state-of-the-art automations that improve productivity, reduce errors, and miscommunications.
We can help you develop a management reporting solution to provide your key decision makers with instant access to critical information in a variety of styles and formats designed to meet the requirements of each business segment. Our management reporting experts can design and implement custom solutions.
- Your choice of formats and display options
- A variety of standard or configurable templates
- Real time, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting options
- Drill-down, hot-spotting, and traffic light options
- Data warehouse development and refinement
Our goal is to place you in control by providing you with the timely data you need to make the best decisions for your business by improving management reporting.
Does your team need short-term resources to mitigate customer impacts? Do you need subject matter experts to support a special project, integration, upgrade, or acquisition?
Proficient in your industry and systems, we will address your business and technical challenges and deliver the results you expect. Our services span the complete solution life cycle, including project management, staff augmentation, strategic planning, integrations, operational assessments, management reporting, acquisitions, upgrades, training, systems enhancements, and more.
Our SMEs average 15+ years of experience in your industry, and 10+ years of experience with Shaw lending systems. Versed in all lending disciplines including commercial, consumer, collections, recovery, leasing, and auto finance, no one understands the challenges faced by financial service organizations better than we do. We provide focused expertise in both Shaw and non-Shaw disciplines.
Whether a short-term or long-term project, let us help you.