Our experience and institutional expertise make Shaw the perfect partner to develop the quality solutions that meet your systems’ interface design requirements. PMs, analysts, and developers follow Shaw’s strict interface development methodology.
- Step 1: Requirements Definition
- Step 2: Conceptual Design
- Step 3: Logical Design
- Step 4: Physical Design
- Step 5: Code Construction
- Step 6: Quality Assurance Testing
- Step 7: Interface Integration and Turnover
With over 50 years of experience with interface design, supporting some of the nation’s largest banks and financial institutions, no company is better prepared to design, implement, and deliver interfaces that increase user satisfaction and productivity.