HOUSTON (July 6, 2009) – Shaw Systems Associates Inc., the leading provider of business solutions to the lending industry, announced that Pacific Capital Bank and First Interstate Bank have both upgraded their Shaw COLLECTIONS software solutions.
Each bank upgraded to the latest version of the software, taking advantage of the following enhancements:
- Extended Search and Dynamic Scan-a-List
- Extended Primary Account Screens
- Payment Schedule(s) Screen
- Multiple Collateral Information Screen
- Origination Data Screen
- Year-to-date/Life-to-data Data Screen
- Participation Data Screen
- Multiple Relationship Links Screen
- Extended Relationship Keys
- Extended Monetary History
- Activity Process Form Interface
- Real-time User Access Time Tracking
- One-Time ACH Enhancements
- Collector Personal Preference Configuration Screen
- Browser Shortcuts to Third-party Vendors
Pacific Capital Bank and First Interstate Bank use the product to centralize collections and account tracking for a variety of applications, automate business processes and routine tasks, improve productivity of collectors with enhanced collection strategies, and enhance customer service.
About Pacific Capital Bancorp
Pacific Capital Bancorp, (Nasdaq:PCBC) is the holding company for Pacific Capital Bank, N.A., the largest independent banking company headquartered on the Central Coast of California. With 48 branches and $7.4 billion in assets, the company operates under the local brand names of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust, First National Bank of Central California, South Valley National Bank, San Benito Bank, and First Bank of San Luis Obispo.
About First Interstate Bank
First Interstate Bank is a multi-state, $6 billion banking organization headquartered in Billings, Montana. First Interstate has evolved since 1968 from a single bank in Sheridan, Wyoming, to operating over 50 branches and over 100 ATMs in Montana and Wyoming.