HOUSTON (March 14, 2012) -Shaw Systems Associates, Inc. announced that it has partnered with statement-services vendor FSSI to provide Shaw clients with print and electronic customer communications.
Now Shaw’s clients can provide their customers with online bill presentment in addition to loan documentation, compliance letters, year-end tax forms, and miscellaneous notices.
FSSI combines proven mail-and-marketing know-how with customized programming and specialized financial knowledge to deliver solutions and options that can stimulate growth and increase customer satisfaction. Examples include:
- Electronic presentment of statements or documents from one data feed
- Targeted messages based on variables such as zip code, account type, and loan size
- Combined statement mailings to one household, saving postage and envelope costs
- Full-digital color printing
These solutions, used with Shaw’s suite of loan/lease servicing and collections/recovery products, will help clients achieve their goals:
- Reduce production and delivery costs
- Create more compelling documents
- Market and cross-sell with greater impact
- Comply with government regulations
“This partnership with FSSI allows us to add even more value to our financial software products,” said Cyndy Stone, Shaw Systems’ Chief Operating Officer. “We look forward to helping Shaw clients leverage all aspects of the new statement services.”
Financial Statement Services, Inc. (FSSI) was founded in 1980 and has grown to become one of the largest independent woman-owned providers of statement services in the western United States. FSSI delivers highly customized variable-data printed and electronic document production and distribution solutions that help their clients save money and communicate more effectively with their customers.