Retail Card Access
A Personal line of credit loan can be either a “card” loan or a “noncard ” loan. If a loan is classified as “card,” the retail card access system will automatically generate requests for card issue/reissue on a specified date and frequency.
The system tracks the following information for card processing:
- Card last issued date
- Card next reissue date
- Card reissue frequency
- Card emboss name (for each card)
- Personal identification number (for each card)
The system can track up to ten card names and Personal Identification Numbers for each “card” loan.
The system automatically generates a card request when the following events occur:
- A new loan is set up as a “card” PLC loan
- An existing “noncard” loan is maintained by the user to a “card” loan
- The next reissue date is no longer in the future
The user can also create a manual request for a card.
An existing card can be easily cancelled by the user by entering 1 maintenance transaction.
The following reports are generated specifically for card processing:
- Card issue/reissue activity
- Card reissue forecast
- Expired card monetary activity