Top Seven Places to Clean During Spring Cleaning
Spring is almost here! Spring is a time of renewal, which also mean it’s time for Spring cleaning, a time to clean, organize, and sort through your space and belongings at home. Here are the top seven places to clean during Spring cleaning:
- Kitchen – Deep clean behind and inside of appliances like your oven, refrigerator, and microwave. Go through your cabinets and refrigerator and throw out expired foods. Reorganize your pantry. Move items with short expiration dates to the front so you use them first. Clean the floors and wipe down the cabinets.
- Bathroom – Deep clean the tub/shower, toilet, and sink. Clean out the medicine cabinet and any other cabinets under the sink. Clean the floor and mirror in the bathroom.
- Bedroom – Deep clean the floors. Wash your comforter, sheets, and pillow cases. Wipe down the walls and dust.
- Living room – Deep clean the floors. Wipe down baseboards and walls. Dust any wooden furniture you have and around electronics.
- Closets – Organize clothing and shoes. If there’s anything that you don’t wear or doesn’t fit anymore then toss it aside in a pile to donate.
- Junk drawers – Empty out junk drawers and throw away anything you haven’t used the past year, then reorganize everything that is left.
- Garage – If you’re holding onto items stored in the garage that you don’t need anymore then throw them away, donate them, or sell them. Organize your tools, household items, and any other random belongings you have by using hooks hanging on the garage walls, cabinets, and stored in boxes.