essayez ce site This is a roundup of industry news and links for the week of August 19th that have informed, entertained, and inspired us.
Va ici http://alteredstate.ca/wp-content/plugins/wp-royal-gallery/js/swfupload/js/upload.php Here’s our weekly roundup of industry news:
- Shaw Welcomes Rejina Nair – Shaw Systems is growing again! Shaw welcomes Rejina Nair to the Houston office as a Senior Project Manager. Rejina reports to Ben Mayne and will be helping us out with client implementations and conversions.
- Collection Automation Strategies – The workflow features within Spectrum Servicing facilitate account life-cycle automation. Spectrum manages process flows that are both linear and branching. Processes which include account selection, smart data-entry and follow-up can be automated with user-defined selections.
- Top five technologies that will transform the Fintech sector in 2020 – Fintech is the synthesis of technology and finance and the harmonic combination of two of the largest industries into a single field. Naturally, its impact is enormous. If five years ago, fintech solutions were still regarded as cutting-edge innovations, now they have become a daily reality.
- The Bank of the Future Will Have Data Vaults and Money Vaults – In this exclusive interview, Hossein Rahnama, CEO and Co-Founder of Toronto-based Flybits, discusses how the future of financial services will be based on the ability of institutions to use contextualized insights to enrich consumers’ daily lives inside and outside of banking.
- AI Advantages in Banking Grow, Adding Pressure for Broad Adoption – The digital transformation journey for many banks and credit unions has included core system modernization, mobile technology integration and the digitalization of many back office processes. To optimize these enhancements, financial institutions must implement intelligent solutions, including robotic process automation, advanced analytics and AI deployment across the organization.