Here are just a few reasons why you should sign up now for the February event in Charleston.
- I will be there. Seriously, I don’t flatter myself that people actually show up to see me, as scintillating as I am! But they definitely should attend to learn from our very talented speaker faculty.
- Our founder and CEO, Roy Shaw Jr., will be attending. It isn’t every day that you have the opportunity to meet and chat with an individual who has had such a significant impact on our industry.
- Companies like Wells Fargo, Nissan Motor Acceptance, Credit Union Loan Source, and Prosper have already registered. What do they know that you don’t?
- Frank Abagnale is our keynote speaker. Catch him if you can! Although he played him in the movie version of his life, please do not come expecting to see Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Charleston is a fantastic place to visit. Don’t just take my word for it. For the second year in a row, Charleston was ranked by Travel+Leisure as the nation’s top city in the U.S. and Canada.
- I know our clients are fiscally prudent, so it only makes sen$e that you would take advantage of the discount by registering before it expires September 30!
The conference is focused on helping you find pragmatic strategies to solve your challenges and increase your productivity and effectiveness in your job.
Just a few of the topics:
- the joys of regulatory compliance
- texting isn’t just for teenagers – how to reach your customers in 2015
- simplifying loan repayment with our money-mover partners
- a better economy means staffing challenges; let’s talk options
Our financial services world is changing at a rapid pace and your only hope of keeping competitive, both personally and professionally, is through continual learning and knowledge exchange. Connect with our key technology and business partners in our Solutions Expo. Take advantage of a wide array of sessions, on both business and technology topics, and build your own agenda to capture the information most crucial to your success.
And while we all work hard at the conference, we also find time to enjoy old friends, meet new ones and potentially share a beverage or two and a scrumptious meal together! The conference feedback we’ve received for the past four decades has always been overwhelmingly positive. Learning, networking, and relaxation! Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that? Register before the rate increases on October 1! Hope to see you in Charleston.
Chief Operating Officer